fai and etch?

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Tue Sep 5 11:57:40 CEST 2006

On 9/5/06, Adrian von Bidder <avbidder at fortytwo.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (Just a shor wrap up from yesterday.)
>
> As discussed on IRC yesterday, I failed to create a fai installation based
> on etch with fai 2.10.5 :-(

Yeah, FAI <3 is not intended and optimized to run with etch... (there
should be some posts to this or fai-devel explaining and telling so).

We'd appreciate any bug report which gives us helpful information to
make FAI etch-ready.

BTW: On the devel list there's an announcement of a FAI 3 beta test
package, and Thomas said in a personal communication that he wants to
make FAI 3 beta packages available somewhere.

Henning