Need help understanding the partition/mountdisks tasks

Carl J. Van Arsdall cvanarsdall at mvista.com
Wed Nov 8 20:51:15 CET 2006

I need to write some scripts that will modify the file system on the
disk.  I'm lookin in the manual for partition mountdisks and it says
that my local disk should be mounted according to /tmp/fai/fstab
relative to $FAI_ROOT, but I don't quite understand how things are being
mounted.  How is /tmp/fai/fstab generated?  Is this the same as the
fstab in my logs directory? If I had a single / partition, where would
this be mounted to during the install?

Thanks for your help!

-carl

--