FAI and NFS... please help troubleshoot

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at psychology.rutgers.edu
Sat May 27 09:58:18 CEST 2006

just a follow-up

the visible sideeffect so far is inability to determine IP address for
chboot action...

local ipaddr=$(cat $LOGDIR/boot.log | grep IPADDR | cut -d\' -f2)

why not to rely on an original ip obtained by the beast during boot?
dmesg.log:IP-Config: Got DHCP answer from 10.0.0.252, my address is 10.0.0.26
?

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark