cosmetic: fai/<hostname> vs. /fai/<hostname.fqdn>

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Wed May 3 10:23:28 CEST 2006

Yo!

A very small cosmetic detail on my fai installation: on some of my hosts
(all except one), the logs are copied into /home/fai/<hostname.fqdn> on
installation, but /home/fai/<hostname> on softupdate.  This seems a bit
strange to me - anybody has a quick explanation?  I don't care if it's
hostnames or fqdn hostnames, but if it were the same for both installation
and softupdate, it would be so much better...

thanks & greetings
-- vbi

P.S.: Oh, yes: fai 2.9.1, Debian sarge + backports.

cheers
-- vbi

--
My goddesses all wear bikinis...