alsaconf over FAI

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Mon Jun 26 16:44:54 CEST 2006

On 6/26/06, Peter Burger <peter.burger at student.fh-reutlingen.de> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I would config my alsa-sound with the command "alsaconf" over FAI. Therefore
> I have to interact with the alsaconf-gui (press four times enter). Which
> answers I have to put in the FAIBASE to solve this problem?

You mean the ncurses alsaconf-gui?
You have to ask the alsaconf-developers on how one can use their
program non-interactively, if this is possible at all. It seems to me
that this program is specificall made for people who do want it
definitely interactive.

I think you should better check which config files are created by
alsaconf and just edit them with cfengine, or copy them as a whole
with fcopy.

Henning