alsaconf over FAI

Andreas Sindermann sinder at thp.Uni-Koeln.DE
Mon Jun 26 16:48:50 CEST 2006

Peter Burger writes:
 > Hi there,
 >
 > I would config my alsa-sound with the command "alsaconf" over FAI. Therefore
 > I have to interact with the alsaconf-gui (press four times enter). Which
 > answers I have to put in the FAIBASE to solve this problem?
 >
 > Regards Peter

You should do it once interactively and afterwards do a

debconf-get-selections |grep <string>

to find out the corresponding settings for your packages. In the fai
configuration space you then can add these lines to debconf/<CLASS> so
that your debconf settings will be available and recognized during the
installation process.

Andreas