AW: cfengine error during fai-based install

Martin Muller M.Mueller at klinik-michelsberg.de
Thu Jun 8 09:26:48 CEST 2006

Hallo Michael!

Yes, im sure squid is successful installed include running the postinst
script.
The Part which I did not posted works successful with cfengine.
I replace strings in the squid.conf with ReplaceAll. Like:
ReplaceAll "^\# http\_port 3128" With "http_port 8080"

In the last days i try to setup cgengine2 to resolve the problem. but
cfengine2 wont not successful install with fai or after the first
reboot. i use this to install cfengine correctly, but not beautiful but
works:
apt-get install cfengine2
agt-get remove cfengine2
apt-get install cfengine2 <- now dpkg starts to configure cfengine !

Thanks

Martin