FAI and RAID ?

Mon Jun 5 23:23:48 CEST 2006

    > What's the current status of using SW RAID in FAI?  Has it been added
    > to FAI proper, or are the directions at:
RAID and LVM support is not added to setup_harddisks yet. But there
are some discussion for a new format of the disk_config file that will
support RAID and LVM. After the new format has been discussed, we will
start a new implementation of setup_harddisks.

Look at http://www.uni-koeln.de/bin2/maillist/linux-fai-devel?step=50
there are mail with subject: Proposal for a new disk configuration utility