FAI 2.10.5 released

Tue Jul 11 16:58:43 CEST 2006

FAI 2.10.5, the "do-not-trust-NMU-uploads" release has been uploaded.
This fixes buggy patches from the two NMUs (2.10.3 and 2.10.4). It was
really hard work to this at 30 degrees in my office. Not much fun
work.

2.10.5 is the last release that is tested with sarge. From now on we're
going towards FAI 3 and will break sarge compability. The next upload
will use the new version number but maybe with a beta in the version
name.

Use this line in sources.list to install the new version:

deb http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/download sarge koeln