forcedeth

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Sat Jul 8 16:30:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Saturday 08 July 2006 15:22, Per Foreby wrote:

> I'm referring to the version in the fai repository:

besides that I don't have control over what ends up there...

>    $ dpkg -s fai-kernels|grep -i version
>    Version: 1.10.3
>    $ zgrep FORCEDETH /usr/share/doc/fai-kernels/config-2.6.16.gz
>    # CONFIG_FORCEDETH is not set

I now guess that you're working with debian for i386 and not amd64, right?

Because in the amd64 config it is included, in the i386 config it's not. Will
fix this in 1.11...

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: this will be really solved when we use standard debian kernels, which is
my aim to achieve at the upcoming fai developer workshop...