experimental fai-multi-distribution packages

karl shaul shaulk at 013.net
Thu Jan 26 08:26:35 CET 2006

   Perhaps the "normal" fai has reached the point that a contrib directory is
in place. By that I mean a directory which will include scripts and patches
that enhance the  "normal" fai and which the upstream author, which is
the debian maintainer in this case, is not willing to support.
  Note that I didn't look whether fai-multi-distribution is not too big to be
distributed as patches to the normal fai. I do believe that distributing
patches to convert the normal fai to fai-multi-distribution can help fai* users
and developers.