make-fai-nfsroot exits with error

Eugen Paiuc eug_paiuc at bluewin.ch
Tue Jan 10 12:45:19 CET 2006

Holger Levsen a écrit :

>Hi,
>
>On Thursday 29 December 2005 10:57, Thomas Lange wrote:
>

>>IMO the package fai-nfsroot is not installed into the nfsroot. Add
>>this package to make-fai-nfsroot.conf.
>>

>I just checked, it's not there in the default make-fai-nfsroot.conf
>
>This is a important bug, isn't it ? If it's not fixed within 24h in svn I will
>file it in the BTS, ok ?
>

>regards,
>	Holger

p22:/usr/lib/fai/nfsroot# dpkg -l|grep fai
ii  fai-client                   2.9                        Fully
Automatic Insta llation client package
ii  fai-doc                      2.9
Documentation for FAI
ii  fai-kernels                  1.10.1                     special
kernels for F AI (Fully Automatic Ins
ii  fai-quickstart               2.9                        Fully
Automatic Insta llation quickstart pack
ii  fai-server                   2.9                        Fully
Automatic Insta llation server package

p22:/usr/lib/fai/nfsroot# chroot /usr/lib/fai/nfsroot
p22:/# dpkg -l|grep fai
ii  fai-client             2.9                        Fully Automatic
Installatio n client package
ii  fai-nfsroot            2.9                        Fully Automatic
Installatio n nfsroot package

ee at p22:~$ nano /mnt/etc/fai/make-fai-nfsroot.conf

# FAI needs these packages that are installed into the nfsroot
packages="fai-nfsroot module-init-tools ...."