PCMCIA boot disks?

Lou Ruppert himself at louruppert.com
Wed Feb 22 21:24:26 CET 2006

Does anyone have a boot floppy or cd image that will load a PCMCIA
initrd to install FAI over the network?  I have a couple old laptops I
support, and would like to put the same standard setup on them as I do
on my other workstations.  They're the only hardware FAI hasn't worked
flawlessly with so far.  I'm using the multi-distribution FAI.  Even a
how-to would be helpful, if it keeps me from reinventing the wheel.

I figure it's better to ask first, before I sit down and try to engineer
something clumsy. :)

Thanks,
-Lou