Solved / new Problem ;-) Was: Re: Sending DHCP requests .... timed out

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Wed Dec 6 23:41:11 CET 2006

Hi,

On Wednesday 06 December 2006 17:06, Ingo Wichmann wrote:
> But: seems to be not too hard to get rid of fai-kernels this fai ;-)

fullack. and you're not the first doing it. i have some patches in my mailbox,
waiting to pull them out. the hardest is really replacing fai-cd but we're
having good progress there.

"the day etch is released" (ok, probably a bit later, though we could start
today :) we should start a new branch and kick the need for fai-kernels away
there.

regards,
	Holger