fcopy

Tue Dec 5 16:09:43 CET 2006

    > If i fcopy a file which is alread there with same content, but the file in
    > SOURCE has other file access permissions, why it is not copied?
I should be copied, but the permissions should be changed.
Which fcopy are you using?
Maybe try fcopy -vD to get debuggin and verbose output.

    > Why does fcopy compares files only literally?
Maybe a small bug. But first try -D for debugging output.

If you join the IRC channel #fai on oftc.net and paste your output to
paste.debian.net we may help you very quickly.