FAI waiting for background jobs to finish

Thu Sep 29 13:55:04 CEST 2005

    > Hi
    > I noticed a strange problem when running FAI from a ramdisk. Everything
    > works fine, but at the end FAI keeps reporting "Waiting for background
    > jobs to finish." although no installation jobs are running anymore.
    > Thus, I have to reboot the machine manually.

    > I investigated the problem and added in jobsrunning()
Write a small hook (ending in .source) that redefines the routine
jobsrunning to en empty routine. Or use the fai function defnop()
which does excatly the same. I'm not sure if it's important that the
call of this routine return 0.