Menus and classes problem

Michael Tautschnig michael.tautschnig at zt-consulting.com
Mon Sep 26 15:40:28 CEST 2005

[...]
> My problem is that the file fai/classes/SCOREBOARD contains a list of
> other classes including SMALL_IDE, but this is not shown in the list of
> classes at install, so obviously it fails.
>
> Presumably I am missing something here but I can't work out what it is?

Most probably you will need another script to achieve your goal - I called it
02more.sh - but in your case it should probably be called 31more.sh, to be
executed after the menu-script:

#! /bin/sh

for class in $classes; do
  [ "$class" = "$HOSTNAME" ] && continue
  [ -f $FAI/class/$class ] && cat $FAI/class/$class
done

Regards,