installation problem with ssh

Matthias.Lechner at med.uni-muenchen.de Matthias.Lechner at med.uni-muenchen.de
Sat Sep 17 20:01:49 CEST 2005

> Just a guess: task_mountdisks silently fails because of the missing
> /etc/fstab
> and this causes fai to cancel all other tasks and start the logging?
> Please check, if /fai/files/etc/fstab exists and is readable - this is
> probably
> the key to the solution - then a writable /tmp/target could be mounted and
> your
> ssh-problem would be fixed as well!

that sounds pretty good to me. i checked my fstab (i recently mucked my
/fai/files/etc/-directory out and accidentally deleted the fstab, so i
copied it back from a backup-folder) and indeed there were no sufficent
rights for the fai-installation. i'll check next week and see if it works.

thank you very much!
mat.