installation problem with ssh

Matthias.Lechner at med.uni-muenchen.de Matthias.Lechner at med.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Sep 16 22:11:59 CEST 2005

> Could you tell us a bit more about the exact point of this
> ssh-connection-attempt? IMHO ssh is only used for storing the logs >_after_
> the
> installation.

hm, since i am not at the lab right now, i'll give you the last output of
last-install/fai.log:

[...]
Creating journal (8192 blocks): done
Writing superblocks and filesystem accounting information: done
This filesystem will be automatically checked every 35 mounts or
180 days, whichever comes first.  Use tune2fs -c or -i to override.
cp: cannot stat `/fai/files/etc/fstab': No such file or directory
partition.LFLCONFIG  OK.
Skiping task_partition
Calling task_mountdisks
Save log files via ssh to fai at 138.245.76.2:GREENHORN/install-20050916_031945
Failed to add the host to the list of known hosts (/root/.ssh/known_hosts).
Failed to add the host to the list of known hosts (/root/.ssh/known_hosts).

btw: partition.LFLCONFIG is a hook written by me that works as a
substitute for the fai-partitioner. task_partition has some problems with
existing winNT-partitions on the clients, and since all of them have the
same disk-layout my script just formats two existing partitions and copies
an "default-fstab" from /fai/files/etc/fstab. but even this does not seem
to work. maybe this is a hint for the solution ...

thanks in advance!
mat.