fai-mirror bugs: conflicting packages and relative directories

Sun Sep 11 14:31:32 CEST 2005

    > 	0. I have two package lists with conflicting packages. In
    > package_config/EMACS I have:

    > PACKAGES install
    > emacs

    > and in package_config/EMACS-NOX I have:
    > PACKAGES install
    > emacs-nox

    > 	Now if I type

    > fai-mirror -v -cEMACS,EMACS-NOX /tmp/mirror

    > 	the script fails when calculating the dependencies:
I know this will not work, but I'm think I know how to fix
it. install_packages has to proceed that package list class by class
and not collect all packages from all classes before downloading the
packages.

It would be nice if you could file a bug against fai.