/TECH/ NIS install, fai scripts?

Dan B. Phung phung at cs.columbia.edu
Tue Oct 25 22:38:31 CEST 2005

ah, wait, I understand.  the contents of the file are system
specific.

then...I guess what I really need is to append the contents of my files to
these files.  is there a flag for append for fcopy, or is this best done
in a hook?  for example, I want to append:

+foo::0:0:::

to the /etc/passwd file.  I want to put a list of these entries to append
in a file.  What have others done in the past to install NIS?

-dan

On 25, Oct, 2005, Henning Glawe declared: