/TECH/ NIS install, fai scripts?

Dan B. Phung phung at cs.columbia.edu
Tue Oct 25 21:18:52 CEST 2005

ah, great!  I just didn't know if I understood correctly.  I
created the directories/files, and it worked out great!

thanks,
dan

On 25, Oct, 2005, Henning Sprang declared:

email:  phung at cs.columbia.edu
www:    http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~phung
phone:  646-775-6090
fax:    212-666-0140
office: CS Dept. 520, 1214 Amsterdam Ave., MC 0401, New York, NY 10027