Problems with nfs mounts.

Jan Jansen maillist_jan at gmx.net
Sat Oct 8 02:04:50 CEST 2005

> There's a newer version of mkdebmirror available (fai web page in
> download area) than in FAI 2.8.4. It fixes the problem that
> security.debian.org also has no Contents file. Maybe this may help.
Have also encountered that no proposed-updates for current release are
stored on the non-US mirror, so here i got a (likely minor) error too.
>     > # $Id: INSTALL_SERVER,v 1.2 2005/10/05 16:14:11 jan Exp $
> I think the name of the script is mkdebmirror, isn't it?
Yes and it is still (not want to earn anyother's loan (so in this case
probably yours ;) ), it is an auto-generated string by cvs, in which i hold
my fai-tree and also the mentioned script (under
files/usr/local/sbin/mkdebmirror/INSTALL_SERVER) for a class defining an
server that serves clients with installation software.