fai-setup

Thu Jun 30 18:27:04 CEST 2005

    > Mounting /files/scratch/debian to /usr/lib/fai/nfsroot/mnt.
    > mount: you must specify the filesystem type
    > Can't mount /files/scratch/debian to /usr/lib/fai/nfsroot/mnt.
You should use an NFS mount here, even a --bind mount may also work,
but I never did this (so it's not supported ;-)

FAI uses the variable FAI_DEBMIRROR which should be host:pathname for
eg. FAI_DEBMIRROR=$mirrorhost:/files/scratch/debmirror. I think you
removed the host name.

    > I added an option --bind to fai-mirror. However, it produced the same
--bind in fai-mirror will not work, since fai-mirror is not used from
make-fai-nfsroot. Try an NFS mount for make-fai-nfsroot.