IBM BladeCentre and from CD install

Tue Jun 21 09:34:07 CEST 2005

    > an purposes these are standard servers but with USB cdrom / keyboard.

    > however the class installation does not work as it fails on trying
    > to find the cdrom and mount it correctly.
You are using the fai-cd for installation if I understand
correclty. Which version are you using? fai-cd uses mkinitrd-cd which
is responsible for detecting the CD. You can add "verbose" to the
commandline and then mkinitrd-cd which show you which modules will be
loaded to detect the cdrom.

    > problem exists in a script instsoft.DEFAULT
This may be from FAI. In an older version of FAI we had this hook.