Missing FAI_BOOTPART functionality for GRUB class in the new simple examples

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Fri Jun 10 18:57:28 CEST 2005

Hmm,
Thomas Wuppermann asked me these days how to get the nice fai-reinstall
bootmenu entry when using grub and FAI 2.8.4.

I told him i just use the class FAI_BOOTPART and everything's nice. But he
told me, there are no actions being done for FAI_BOOTPART whith GRUB, it's
only used woth LILO.

First i thought I might be using a patch of my own which i didn't send in,
but this functionality was actually there, at least in 2.6.6, but the new
GRUB handling only copies a menu.lst from files.

I that by intention or an accident? If the latter, I'll make a patch to get
that back in these days...

Henning