fai at linuxtag

Henning Sprang henning_fai at gmx.de
Thu Jun 2 10:43:56 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 10:04 +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:

>     > Moin,
>     > are there any plans for a FAI meeting at linuxtag yet? or are we just meeting
>     > at the debian booth?
> I will be at the Debian booth most of the time.

No FAI-Workshop there?

> Holger will also be
> at LT, maybe others.

I'm planning to go and will pretty sure - I already checked that I can
stay at the Kalug's place for sleeping, and volunteered for helping them
in different areas which was taken on gratefully: I'll be helping at the
bar at the Kalug fest, in the Kalug internet cafe and in the kitchen.
So I only need to get allowance from the "Working Agency" to be away
from home for the week and see how I can get there on low budget...

Henning