Packaging as done be Henning Glawe

Markus Törnqvist mjt at nysv.org
Sun Jan 2 12:23:14 CET 2005

On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 08:12:42PM +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:

>Before I start: Happy New Year to all of you out there!!!

The same to you too! :)

>But back to business: Obviously Henning Glawe is working hard to merge
>all changes - so are there any plans to split FAI into multiple
>Debian-packages as Henning Glawe has done already?

I must be missing something, so where can I see Mr. Glawe's packages?

On a related note, I'd like software raid to be easier implemented via
the regular partition layout and not using a hook; is this possible?
As what I mentioned some time ago about Mr. Vilain's method.

(Again I may have missed something because I don't read all the mail
at once or in order because I just get too much of it...)

Thanks!

--
mjt