more than one arch in config tree?

Michael Tautschnig michael.tautschnig at zt-consulting.com
Fri Feb 11 17:27:24 CET 2005

[...]

I'm using brute-force - which even works, if you're providing different
revisions of the same package, as I do for my kernel-image - packages:

The idea: create a temporary directory, move each package into that
directory, dpkg-scanpackages >> Packages , sed , gzip - done.

The script is attached, it should be placed one level higher than your
Package-repository.

It might not be the most efficient solution, but it works ( and even quite
fast! ).

Regards,