Problem with partition

Wed Feb 9 11:36:52 CET 2005

    > did it with mkdebmirror. It seems to have a problem with the
    > 06hwdetect.source since it can't find my ide hd.
Try with FAI_ACTION sysinfo and look if the ide disk is detected.

    >    - when I use 'uname -r' on the fai client it responds 2.4.24-fai and
That's the kernel during installation.

    > there is no kernel-2.4.24 installed or 2.4.24-fai.deb package on my
    > server ??
ls /usr/lib/fai/kernel/
One of these packager will be installed by make-fai-nfsroot into the
nfsroot.

    >   - I use tftp to boot on the pxe system. After I have made a
    > fai-chboot, I have to copy the /boot/fai/pxelinux.cfg/C0A80119 file to
    > /var/lib/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/ to be able to start the correct
    > installation.
RTFM. Edit inetd.conf:
tftp  dgram udp wait  root /usr/sbin/in.tftpd in.tftpd -r blksize -s /boot/fai

    > I am not sure there is a relation between these facts.
NO.