Need modified fai-kernels_*_i386.deb

Terry Gliedt tpg at umich.edu
Mon Aug 29 18:26:56 CEST 2005

I'm having a hard time trying to guess how things work. I have an IBM
Blade which uses a Tigon ethernet driver. I've compiled this into the
kernel (not a module), but I don't see this driver being tried, so
eventually the NFS mount fails and I get a kernel panic.

This must be some magic file that specifies what ethernet drivers to
try, but if I knew what it was, I've forgotten it. How do I tell the FAI
kernel what drivers to try?

What am I missing here?  TIA

Terry Gliedt     tpg at umich.edu       http://www.hps.com/~tpg/
Biostatistics, Univ of Michigan  Personal Email:  tpg at hps.com