fcopy for single files ?

Fabrice Pardo Fabrice.Pardo at lpn.cnrs.fr
Fri Aug 26 10:59:05 CEST 2005

I don't understand if "fcopy" can be used to copy single file.

Maybe Yes:

- The is examples in "/usr/share/doc/fai/examples" containing single copy :
simple/scripts/FAIBASE/10-misc contains "fcopy -i /etc/modules"

- It seems useful indeed.

Maybe No:

- The manual is saying "Each SOURCE argument is a directory"

- The logs of "successfull installed computers" as
http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/logs/demohost/last-install/shell.log
show things as

"fcopy: /fai/files/etc/hostname is not a directory. Not copied."

Maybe I'm wrong...
or there is some bug somewere ?
I'm talking about fcopy "Version 1.23, 24-march-2005" coming with
fai_2.8.4_all.deb

--
Fabrice_DOT_Pardo at Lpn_DOT_cnrs_DOT_fr
LPN-CNRS, route de Nozay, 91460 Marcoussis (FRANCE)