Fai-USB anyone?

Markus Peuhkuri puhuri at netlab.hut.fi
Mon Aug 15 12:58:53 CEST 2005

Has anyone worked on booting fai from USB memory stick?  I plan to
update a set of computers that do not have CD-ROM and network boot is
a bit difficult to arrange (they are on live network that I cannot
install a server on).  I think if I build proper fai-cd iso image and
then have some loader on USB stick to boot and mount iso image and run
fai.

Before more lookin around and testing, I'll ask if anyone has allready
done it.
Markus Peuhkuri        ! internet: Markus.Peuhkuri at tkk.fi
TKK/Networking Lab.    ! http://users.tkk.fi/puhuri/
P.O.Box 3000           ! tel: +358-9-451 2467 fax: +358-9-451 2474
FIN-02015 TKK  Finland !