FAIwiki - proposal for an other License but Creative Commons - was: Re: FAIwiki Copyrights

Sun Aug 7 00:21:39 CEST 2005

    >> Nope. Mail from not subscribed addresses must be approved by Thomas Lange.
    >>

    > Thomas, is that correct? I remember that we had those trouble when mails

This is correct. All postings from unsubscribed mail addresses are
sent to me and I have to approve these. But since I got a lot of spam
to this list, I (my emacs mail filter) will remove most mails from
unsubscribed email addresses automaticly.