FAIwiki - proposal for an other License but Creative Commons - was: Re: FAIwiki Copyrights

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Sat Aug 6 21:27:58 CEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-08-06 at 17:44 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Saturday 06 August 2005 11:25, Henning Sprang wrote:
> > Actually, when I remember correctly the configuration of linux-fai
> > (which is not in my responsibility), _this_ mail really got stored
> > in /dev/null at uni-koeln.de somewhere, without anybody being noticed,
>
> Nope. Mail from not subscribed addresses must be approved by Thomas Lange.

Thomas, is that correct? I remember that we had those trouble when mails
from me didn't get to the list, and I asked you, and you also had no
solution and idea what happened - wouldn't that trouble never happen if
the approval thing is so?

(I just want to make sure that I don't have to worry)

Henning