[Fwd: Re: FAIwiki - proposal for an other License but Creative Commons - was: Re: FAIwiki Copyrights]

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Sat Aug 6 11:27:12 CEST 2005

Forwarding to you a reply from debian-legal, which doesn't reach us here
(but luckily me, cause I got it personal) because mail to linux-fai from
unsubscribed recipients get stored in /dev/null without the sender being
noticed at all.

Actually, finally we see that this behaviour of the listmanager is not
only a bit unpolite, but really "dangerous" and hindering. Thomas, can
that be fixed, so at least people posting to linux-fai without being
subscribed get some notice that they need to be subscribed?

Henning