WINNING NOTIFICATION

lotterywinner2004 at ilse.nl lotterywinner2004 at ilse.nl
Thu Oct 21 21:04:06 CEST 2004

WINNING    NOTIFICATION
FROM: THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
S.C.F.N; GWK/558B/5355/UAD.
BATCH: A51/10872004JJE.
ATTN:

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 20th of November, 2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number; 56134642513916016 with serial number 6395-408AK, batch number A51/10872004JJE, lottery reference number 6376527711 and drew from lucky numbers 58-7-27-46-47-69 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1000,000.00 (ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only, payable in cash credited to security credited file numbers; GWK/558B/5355/UAD in the Netherlands Payment Authority.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to the mix up of some numbers and email addresses, we ask that you keep your winning informations confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to you in cash or into your provided bank account. This is part of our security protocols to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. ECODROME SOFTWARE FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL COMPANY is a global leader in international software producers and one of the largest processor of software in the world since 1940. We have help people and Businesses by providing affordable, reliable and Convenient payment services and software in the world today.

Note that all participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 70,000 companies email addresses and 80,000 individual email addresses from all over the world online of which five where selected at ramdom as winners in different catigory. This promotion program takes place every decade and this lottery was promoted and sponsored by Association of software producers in all over the world and We hope with part of your winning, you will take part in our next decade international promotion lottery of Ten Million United State Dollars.

To obtain your claim, please contact our Fiducial Agency;
MRS. FAITH MORRIS,
FOR MR LAWSON CLITTON (DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS).
 FINANCIAL TRUST  AGENCY.
(GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LOTTERY CLAIM AGENT IN THE NETHERLANDS).
Email: claimagency at netscape.net

Remember, all winnings must be claim not later than 20th of November, 2004. After this date all unclaim funds will be return to the promotion company. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to always quote your reference and batch numbers in all your correspondence with our fudicial agency and the legal representative. Furthermore, should there be any change of address or informations about you , do inform our Fudicial agent and the legal representative as soon as possible to avoid disqualification of winning.

Congratulations once again from all the members of our staff and thank you for being part of our promotion program and publications.

Yours sincerely,
MRS.KATE ANDERSON.(LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR).
ECODROMESOFTWARE FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL COMPANY,
AMSTERDAM , THE NETHERLANDS.