[FAI-KERNELS] - kernel panic, root not found, etx2 is module

François Chenais francois at chenais.net
Thu Oct 14 12:46:53 CEST 2004

In fact, IDE support is built as module so the kernel can't see the disk
! Is this normal ?

Now, my machine boot but finish in the S01fai_abort script :-)

I rebuild it from scratch with my new built kernel to test all the
process.

	François

--
Debian SID
Linux tanna 2.6.8.1 #1 Tue Sep 14 08:37:50 CEST 2004 i686 GNU/Linux