is there anybody out there?

Andrea Iacopini aiacopini at steponweb.it
Wed Oct 13 12:01:55 CEST 2004

First of all excuse me for my poor-informations-mail.
Actually i can see from the messages of my FAI Server (host+dhcpd+nfsd) that
my FAI client doesn' accept with a DHCPACK
the DHCPOFFER from the server.
Unfortunely actually i can't send logs, i'll try to do in the day.
Can someone help me with understanding my fai conf? providing some conf file
would be very appreciated :)
thanks,

A.