is there anybody out there?

Andrea Iacopini aiacopini at steponweb.it
Wed Oct 13 00:42:19 CEST 2004

Thanks guys,
I'm actually trying to install fai on debian stable woody system.
After apt-get update the version of FAI is 2.6.3.
I suppose to set up all correctly, but when my pxe-diskless client would try
to boot i see in the messages FAI Server the dhcp that never sent a DHCPACK
my FAI modules.
I suppose (again :) ) that something is wrong and conflict with my dhcp.conf
/ bootptab files.
Any ideas?
A.

P.S.
in truth i tried to follow the manual and something doesn't work, for
example mkdebmirror, or something is different. am'I looking @ the wronh how
to?