missing dependency in the latest testing version of fai

Travis Griggs tgriggs at key.net
Wed Oct 6 00:58:14 CEST 2004

Trying to move to a newer version of fai (i.e. the latest/current
debian testing version). Spent a bit of time figuring out why we
weren't getting all of our packages anymore. Turned out that we needed
to install libapt-pkg-perl. Just thought whoever is maintaining the
testing package might want to know that's currently missing. Back to
debugging. Thanks all.

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist