unable to reboot

BRINER Cedric work at infomaniak.ch
Mon Oct 4 15:22:39 CEST 2004

it's runinng !!!! i'm more than impress

I just try to make a station works by copying example/simple.
and making a link between SMALL_IDE and DEFAULT in
<fai_repertory>/disk_config
almost everythings work except

1)
  a)the system is waiting after me to restart manually the station, but
when I reboot it tells me that `missing operating system'... not not
really cool

  b)So I checked what has been installed, and I found that the
kernel-image-2.4... is on it. Is that mean that I shall install an
system loader like GRUB ?

  c) I didn't finf where the fai tell that kernel-image-2.4 should be
installed and not kernel-image-2.6. I've modified KERNELPACKAGE in
/etc/fai/make-fai-nfsroot... but this is nfsroot related !

2)the fai almost did install everything in non interactive mode, except
some questions about like:
The authenticity of host `my fai server' can't be established
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes or no)
this looks like related to the FAIREMOTESH & FAIREMOTECP
do we have to do some extras setup ?

Cedric BRINER