sample on how to do debconf integration

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Thu Nov 11 18:20:05 CET 2004

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck at madduck.net> [2004.11.11.1817 +0100]:
> i find my approach cleaner, since i don't "abuse" the mirror task.
> however, your's is slightly more performant. in the end, they
> accomplish the same.

of course, if thomas adds a preseed task/hook, this will be perfect.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net

"twenty-four hour room-service must be one of the
 premiere achievements of modern civilization."
                                          -- special agent dale cooper