fai-setup conflicts with testing (was Re: fai-setup conflict with 'chgrp'

Holger Levsen fai at layer-acht.de
Sat May 15 11:30:16 CEST 2004

Hi,

> > > When running make-fai-nfsroot or fai-setup I get the same error
> > > message. dpkg: error processing
> > > /var/cache/apt/archives/file_utils-4.1_i386.deb (--unpack):
> > >   trying to overwrite '/bin/chgrp', which is also in package coreutils
> > which debian release are you trying to install ?
> The install server is running woody and hosting a Sarge mirror

You're trying to install sarge which is a testing distribution which changes
every day ? So it's possible that the above problems are solved today or
tomorrow :-) :( Have you tried again ?

It's recommendable to freeze your local sarge mirror when you found a working
install. But I also recommend to use stable and local backport repositories
whenever possible.

regards,
	holger