Installation stops when S01 is invoked

Jan Marquardt jm at artfiles.de
Wed Jun 23 13:53:35 CEST 2004

Hi Andre,
thanks for your help.
There weren't any module problems. The questions were general like "Do
you want to create lilo.conf?" or similar. I assumed that these
questions come from dpkg when it tries to configure the kernel-package.
So I tried to unpack it without configuration by dpkg with:

dpkg --unpack kernel-image.deb

and configure it with an own script, which creates the lilo.conf and
invokes lilo. And now it works fine. The installation process isn't
interrupted anymore.

Regards,
Jan