No Hard disks found

Tony F. White tony at worldlingo.com
Thu Jun 10 01:23:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

Currently 06hwdetect.source looks like this:
#! /bin/sh

# load ide kernel modules
modprobe -a ide-probe-mod ide-disk ide-cd

set_disk_info  # calculate number of available disks
save_dmesg # save new boot messages (from loading modules)

I figured it should be ok seeing as it has the ide stuff in there, but I will try changing it to the one from the
/usr/share/doc/fai/examples/simple/class/06hwdetect.source

The similar problem I was referring to is:
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-fai@rrz.uni-koeln.de/msg01548.html

Thanks
Tony