YOU HAVE WON.

Diamond Lottery dli001 at ofir.dk
Sat Jul 24 15:53:38 CEST 2004

DIAMOND LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
Ref. Number: 462/971/115
Batch Number: 221477599-AQ31
Sir/Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 28th June, 2004. Your e-mail address
attached to ticket number 887622334902-4872 with serial Number 1005-366 drew
lucky numbers 2-16-19-27-34-41 which consequently won in the 3rd category, you
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$450,000 (Four
Hundred and Fifty Thousand) CONGRATULATIONS!!! Due to  some numbers and names,
we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until you file for
your claim.. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over 15,000 companies and 20,000,000 individual e-mail addresses and names
from all over the World. This promotional program takes place every year. This
lottery was promoted and sponsored by some eminent personalities who do not
wish to declare their identity for security reasons.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial Agent:
Mr. James Peters
Email: dtrustagency at netscape.net
Remember, all winning must be filed  not later than 2nd August,2004 or when
authentic proof is given for the delay of filing. Please note in order to
avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference
number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon
as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you
for being a Winner in our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 years is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Jane Fish,
Lottery  Coordinator.