fai on AMD64

Oliver Osburg osburg at coling.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jul 23 21:23:02 CEST 2004

Hello All,

This mail is not fully fai related, but:

I luckily received 3 V20z from sun for testing. fai seems to run almost
good already, but I have another major problem with this box:

The PXE Client of the box does not read the config file, so that I cannot
add boot options.

The file looks like this:

<snip>
label fai-kernel-amd64
kernel fai-kernel-amd64
append root=132.230.32.33:/usr/lib/fai/nfsroot FAI_ACTION=install
FAI_FLAGS=createvt,reboot,sshd INSTALL=all-install
<snap>

Any known issues with that?

kind regards, Oliver Osburg
--