beta version of next fai release available

Michael Gellman michael at gellman.cc
Thu Jul 22 19:14:51 CEST 2004

I've tried the new version of FAI without many problems.

My only comment would be with respect to the /.nocolorlogo file. It
would be nice if there was an option in make-fai-nfsroot.conf that said
whether or not to generate the file --- otherwise, I have to manually
create the file every time I rebuild the nfs root.

Other than that, the upgrade went smoothly.

Great work!

Mike