Near the goal?

Michael Chanudet michael.chanudet at eolas.fr
Tue Jul 20 17:04:20 CEST 2004

Hi list!
Guess who it is!

Haem... Yes, it's me (again) ^^

Well, I've got (still) some problems.
First, thanks Thomas for you help, it's much better wich sarge sources in the
sources.list

Now, I've got this at the end of installation on the client :

In rcS.log :

Can't call method "addr_list" on an undefined value at /usr/sbin/fai-chboot
line 59.
Calling hook: savelog.LAST
ERRORS found in log files. See /tmp/fai/error.log.

In error.log :

rcS.log:Can't call method "addr_list" on an undefined value at
/usr/sbin/fai-chboot line 59.
shell.log:ls: vmlinuz-*: No such file or directory

In fact, it looks like I have no kernel image (vmlinuz-*) in the /boot
directory.
So I can't boot on the client. Grub stop because they are no vmlinuz-*
specified for the kernel.

Any ideas?

Thanks,